- Provision of top quality personal centred care service
- Supervision and promotion of health and well being
- Sustenance of healthy condition of Client
- Treatment of all clients with respect and dignity regardless of age, sex or colour.
- Provision of care choices and Provide choices and encourage independence
All our staff in Careworld are routinely assessed and appraised in addition to the regular in-house trainings made available to them all. This is expected to positively impact on the efficiency and efficacy of the services performed in line with best practices.Beyond the in-house training provided at Careworld London, the staff are equally exposed to NVQ levels 2, 3, 4, and 5 trainings in Health and Social care.
We are accredited and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and a member of the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA). Careworld London is also ISO–9001 certified to maintain the Quality Management Systems [QMS]